Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities at the lodge are not included. We suggest US$4-5 per day for housekeeping, and US$5 per bag for porterage.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Private Burlington brew tour:
• Please note:
Stops are handicap accessible, but the buses can accommodate folding wheelchairs only.
• The minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years. Age is determined at the time of travel with valid government-issued ID.
• Alcohol consumption prior to the tour is prohibited.
• Alcohol consumption on the tour bus is prohibited.
• Guests must wear closed-toe shoes.
• Additional food and drinks will be available to purchase directly.
• Souvenirs will be available to purchase directly.
• Pizza pairings include classic pizza, sausage cacciatore pizza, vegetarian primavera pizza and Margherita pizza.